It's officially back to school season! We know we start out the year on a high note but soon the hustle and bustle sets in. Making lunches seems simple but we quickly get into the peanut butter and jelly rut! Here are 5 Fun Lunch Ideas to Try this School Year!
- Sneak in some greens and jazz up that boxed pasta salad with this Cold Chicken Spinach Pasta Salad! You won't feel guilty about packing some in your lunch box too!
- Taco Tuesday never looked better with these Make-Ahead Taco Sticks. Olé!
- Speaking of make-ahead delights (we all know that's a busy parent's dream!), check out these Make-Ahead French Dip Crescent Rolls.
- Jazz up a classic with these Easy Oven Baked Ham Sandwiches. Back to school basics never looked so yummy.
- Ready to teach your kids and preteens about packing their own lunch? Check out this Easy DIY Organic Lunch Packing Station.