Want to throw the PERFECT Summer BBQ but not sure where to start? Or maybe you just need some fresh inspiration? Well, we’re here to help! Enjoy our advice on your next CHEERFUL, Summer gathering!
1. Everyone loves a Potluck! You provide the meats and guests provide the sides! Most people have a dish they love to bring to potlucks and like to contribute what they can.
2. Don’t overdo it. Who doesn’t love a good hot dog or hamburger? Limit your shopping list to key items and recipes.
3. Set the mood with music. We all have those songs that remind us of Summer! Aim for some feel good music like classic rock, Country top hits, 90’s hip hop or pop classics. Find a station and you are good to go for the whole party!
4. Games, Games and more Games.Everyone loves a good game of corn hole at a BBQ. Set up a game of croquet, horseshoes, corn hole, bocce ball, or kickball. Keep your set-up simple.
5. Don’t forget dessert.Dessert is a very important element of any party, but it doesn’t have to be fancy. A Patriotic Angel Food Cake is always an easy, non-bake